Passa ai contenuti principali

I BOUGHT A SKIN PRODUCT FOR 300 BUCKS, WAS IT WORTH IT?

In this blog I will talk about my personal experience with the VineVera Resveratrol Cabernet a high-potency cellular peeling
HOW I DISCOVERED THE LINE
Walking through the streets of Sliema with my hands full of bags, satisfied with my purchases just made, I stopped by a guy who invited me to enter the store to show me a great line of products for the face. Initially I was not convinced to enter, because I knew that I would be obliged to buy a product someway, but since I had already pushed myself to the limits that day, buying anything I saw and I liked,  no matter what the price was, I accepted to enter. The environment was neat, composed of separated  areas in which were exposed various collections for facial care. The clerk looked at my face, and later made me sit in the 'Cabernet' area.

ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Cabernet is one of the 10 different collections rapresented  in the Vine Vera line, it is a global skin care brand that is for both men and women. What makes the product expensive is the high presence of resveratrol in every single product. Resveratrol is a powerful antioxidant found in the skin of red grapes. It is thought to cleanse your body of impurities and helps to prevent the appearance of aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles.

MY EXPERIENCE
After demonstrating each product, it was time to choose which one I would take home. I tested a line of face cleansing and peeling which I really liked so I went for that. When I got home I felt a little convinced about my 300 bucks purchase but what was done was done. Today, 2 months after the purchase, I have to say that I am quite satisfied. The result is immediately visible, the pores of the face are narrowed and the skin is brighter, it has a healthier look and it gives you a feeling of deep cleansing. I am looking forward to buying the rest of the products that are part of the same peeling collection.

HOW TO USE
The peeling should be used once to twice times a week, it should be applied all over the face, leave to act 1 minute and it should be rinsed away with warm water.


Commenti